- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Caries protection thanks to the unique fluoride effect in an reduced amount for children from 3
- Natural polish with cellulose
- Natural, delicious strawberry taste
- 100% natural - certified natural cosmetics
- Free from microplastics and unnecessary ingredients
- Compostable and sustainable packaging
DENTtabs teeth cleaning tablets are THE sustainable alternative to toothpaste. These tablets are ecological and chemical free. No preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, consistency builders (thickeners & binders) and other unnecessary toxic ingredients usually found in toothpaste!
One bag (125 tablets) is the equivalent to 2 tubes of toothpaste (2 months supply brushing twice a day), so much less waste.
DENTtabs are available for kids and adults alike, please take a look at our full DENTtabs range.
Polish: With DENTtabs you will polish your teeth naturally with microcrystalline cellulose.
Protect: Smooth polished teeth prevent the buildup of plaque. No plaque = no tartar and no decay.
“Repair”: Thanks to the fluoride effect, DENTtabs support the remineralisation of the sensitive tooth enamel.
- Chew a DENTtabs teeth cleaning tablet with your front teeth until you feel no more crumbs and they become paste like. Do not swallow.
- Brush your teeth with a wet toothbrush as usual.
- Spit out excess and leave the fluoride to work for best results, otherwise rinse.
The strawberry-flavoured tablets will feel a lot like 'normal' toothpaste but will not foam as much due to the lack of chemical foaming agents. We assure you, they are working just as hard! DENTtabs don't contain water and therefore need no preserving chemicals. (Did you know that 'normal' toothpaste in tubes is 50% water with many added chemical ingredients for stabilising and preserving?!)
DENTtabs are manufactured dry. The first contact with humidity happens exactly in the moment, you chew on them in your mouth and mix it with saliva. Advantages to this are the sodium fluoride disintegrates only in the mouth. Thus the quantity of fluoride ions, which was contained in the tablet originally, is available 100% without any loss. The fluoride ions are in the saliva, right where they are supposed to be. Using your toothbrush, you distribute the DENTtabs mixture and take the fluoride ions exactly where they need to work: directly on your teeth.
With DENTtabs almost all fluoride ions get mixed with the saliva. With toothpaste however, a certain percentage remains compound in the paste and ends up down the plughole.